Thomas C. Ruzicka DDS
Dr. Ruzicka’s philosophy is to “treat all patients like family” and provide them with the best dental service possible. His mission is to make each and every person that walks into his office feel special and create smiles that are worth smiling about.
He graduated with a degree in Biology from the University of Missouri Kansas City in May 1977. Later he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from UMKC in May 1981. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Missouri Dental Association, and the Greater St. Louis Dental Society. Dr. Ruzicka is also proud to work with Big Smiles of Missouri.
He loves spending time with his family, gardening, and working outdoors. In his spare time, he also enjoys hiking, golfing, and reading.
Tasmeem Ahmad, DMD
Dr. Ahmad received her Bachelor’s Degree with a double major in Biology and Spanish from Washington University in St. Louis and her Doctorate of Dental Medicine from Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She then completed a General Practice Residency at the Veterans Hospital in Brooklyn, New York where she was able to obtain advanced training in multiple disciplines including cosmetic dentistry, implant restorations, full mouth crowns and extractions.
Before relocating back to St. Louis, Dr. Ahmad practiced in Connecticut and Florida in both a private practice setting and on the reservation of a Native American Tribe. These different practice modalities, in conjunction with her experience at the Veterans Hospital, offered Dr. Ahmad the opportunity to meet a diverse group of patients and treat a range of dental conditions. Her experiences allow her to communicate effectively with patients and ensure that they are confident in the treatment they are receiving. Dr. Ahmad’s practice philosophy is to prioritize the health, comfort and dental goals of her patients above all else and believes that dentistry is a wonderful combination of science and art that allows patients to achieve exactly what they are looking for.
Dr. Ahmad is a part of the American Dental Association and Missouri Dental Association. In addition, she strives to stay up-to-date in latest advancements by taking extensive continuing education courses yearly in a variety of subjects. In her spare time, Dr. Ahmad enjoys spending time with her family, traveling abroad, playing board games and pickleball.
Prashanth K. Haribabu, DDS, MDS, MSD
As Oral healthcare physicians “Learning in Dentistry is constant process and its our career lifestyle”. This helps us to reassure that we provide the highest quality of care to our patients. Also, helping us to teach and train the next generation of doctors and dentists to provide high levels of healthcare.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) – School of Dentistry, University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Michigan (2015- 2018)
- Fellowship in Infectious Disease Dentistry (2012 – 2013), Department of Diagnostic Sciences, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, Newark, NJ
- Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) – Oro-Facial Pain & TM Disorders (2011-2013), The Center for Temporomandibular Disorders and Orofacial Pain, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, Newark, NJ
- Fellowship in Oro-Facial Pain & TMD (2010- 2011), The Center for Temporomandibular Disorders and Orofacial Pain, New Jersey Dental School, UMDNJ (now known as Rutgers), Newark, New Jersey
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) – Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery and Oral Implantology (2007- 2010) – SRM Dental College, SRM University, Ramapuram, Chennai, INDIA,
- Bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS) (2001-2006), Sri Ramachandra Dental College, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai, INDIA
Continuing Education Courses/Professional Membership
- Member of American Dental Association (ADA, Chicago, IL, 2018
- Member of American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Chicago, IL, 2016
- Editorial Reviewer for Oral Surgery & Orofacial Pain Section, Quintessence, International- Quintessence Publications, North America, 2011 till present
- Editorial Reviewer for International Journal of Clinical Implant Dentistry, Jaypee Publications, 2015 till present
- Member of International Association of Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgeons
- Member of European Association of Cranio Maxillo-Facial Surgery
Lifestyle and Hobbies
Roadtrips, Travelling to new destinations, Lecturing and public speaking, biking, a big foodie!